Sonos ONE White Wireless Speaker with Alexa
The Smart Speaker for Music Lovers Sonos One Black with Amazon Alexa built in
- Start and control your music with your voice, with Amazon Alexa built right in.
- Play songs, check news and traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy all those other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker.
- Combine voice-control with the Sonos app to manage all your music in one place: Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, internet radio and hundreds of other streaming services.
- Connect wirelessly with other speakers in your Sonos Home Sound System to play music in any or every room.
- Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker.
- Seamless all-black or all-white colour with smooth matte finish, for an appearance that fits in any home.
Play and control your music hands-free. Just ask.
Sonos One White blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more. Use your voice to control music playing while you cook. Or even request a lullaby when you’re tucking the kids in.
Ask Alexa to play music from these featured music services. Or pause, resume, skip or change the volume with all services available.
Look out for improvements—like fully supported voice control for Spotify, coming later this year.
Everything that Alexa does
Play songs, check news and traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy all those other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker.
Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your home sound system when you’re ready.
Sonos One is built with a custom six-microphone array to hear you from anywhere in the room, no matter how loud the music is playing. With smart voice capture and noise cancellation, the Sonos One makes sure you’re heard.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprint of PLAY:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
More with Two
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound. Add a SUB for deeper bass. Or pair with your TV’s PLAYBAR or PLAYBASE for epic home cinema surround sound.
Getting started is easy
1. Download the Amazon Alexa app, then sign in or create a free account.
2. Download the Sonos app.
3. Connect your Sonos One to the power.
4. Follow setup instructions in the Sonos app.